STANCE Working Paper Series
1. Lindvall, Johannes - Teorell, Jan. "State Capacity as Power: A Conceptual Framework"
2. Brambor, Thomas - Goenaga, Agustín - Lindvall, Johannes - Teorell, Jan. "The Lay of the Land: Information Capacity and the Modern State"
3. Hall, Martin. "Steppe State Making"
4. Bäck, Hanna - Teorell, Jan - von Hagen-Jamar, Alexander. "War, Performance and the Survival of Foreign Ministers"
5. Ringmar, Erik. "The Nation-State as Failure: Nationalism and Mobility, in India and Elsewhere"
6. Bäck, Hanna - Teorell, Jan - Lindberg, Staffan. "Cabinets, Prime Ministers and Corruption. A Comparative Analysis of Parliamentary Governments in Post-War Europe"
7. Kalm, Sara - Lindvall, Johannes. "Social Policy and Migration Policy in the Long Nineteenth Century"
8. Ravndal, Ellen. "From an Inclusive to an Exclusive International Order: Membership of International Organisations From the 19th to the 20th Century"
9. Svensson, Ted. "A Federation of Equals? Bringing the Princely States into Unified India"
10. Björkdahl, Annika. "Republika Srpska – The Becoming of a State"*
11. Goenaga, Agustìn - von Hagen-Jamar, Alexander "Military Rivalries, Alliances and Taxation: The International Origins of Modern Fiscal Contracts"
1. Goenaga, Agustìn "The Social Origins of State Capacity: Organizations, Institutions and Late Development"
2. Lindvall, Johannes "Technology and Politics: A Research Agenda"
3. Teorell, Jan "Rules of Recognition: Explaining Diplomatic Representation in the Long Nineteenth Century"
4. Svensson, Ted "Mimesis and Assemblage: The Imperial Durbars at Delhi"
5. Ravndal, Ellen "International Organisations, Authority, and the First Permanent Secretariats in the 19th Century"
* This working paper is currently not available for download due to an ongoing peer review process. Please contact the author.